We headed up to Regina for a dew days to help him celebrate his awesome accomplishment. He is now a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police!!! RCMP for short. We had a great time at all the activities. We were so very honored to meet more of his family. Had some great food, drinks and laughs. These people were so down to earth and made us feel welcome. They were the best!! I especially enjoyed our late night coffees and chatting!! A bright a cheery Hello was said by all in the early mornings as well. And even though our days were filled with activities we all stayed happy. The whole experience was breathtaking and I can not express how thakful Elmer and I are to have shared this very moving moment with such wonderful people. Oh yes, and tears. There were many. I had a couple moments as well as Elmer.
So I will share with you some pictures from grad. but I have many, many more to post on here so check back tomorrow for more. Elmer even found himself a new Girlfriend!! This is Devron's aunt!! She is such a hoot. They had a great time laughing with eachother. Miss you Girlfriend!!! For the life of me at this very moment, I can not remember her name!! LOL It will come to me later!!
Elmer and Devron the night before grad.
Sargent majors parade. I think that is right but not sure. It takes place in parade square at Depot.
This one is from when they were doing drills
All the badges lined up in a row!!! What an exciting moment.
And last one for today. The receiving of his badge!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Great pics girl!! I missed reading ya.!!
Post a Comment