Back to reality...... Lots has changed in my little world over the past couple of months. I have gone back to work. Huge change but my back is managing ok so far. That was my worst fear. I am so scared of getting hurt again that I guard myself too much. Girls are typical teenages. as always!! Borrowing the vehicle, asking for money, fighting with eachother etc..etc.. And Elmer....well...Elmer is still Elmer!! What more can I say??? Or want to?? He did leave for the week and made some trips to Calgary and is leaving again tomorrow back for another trip to Calgary.Halloween is fast approaching and I have yet to get out all my decorations. Just not feeling very festive lately. Some of you know why and for the rest that do not, I promise not to bore you with little details on the blog.
Planned on doing lots of Scrapbooking projects for Christmas gifts and for some just because gifts to send out but that is still on a to do list that i fear will never got done. Not feeling the mojo to get creative lately at all. Dominique has done a couple of pages for her own album but I need to get working on some and make myself sit down to work!!
Weather is getting cooler as everyday passes. Winter is biting on our heals and I had better remind myself to make the appointment for winter tirees before too long!!!
Oh ya, and I am no longer a blonde girl!! Yuppers....its all gone. I am now back to my original hair colour. And for some reason, I think this colour is much darker than I ever remember. But....I have had many compliments on it. Everone seems to be adjusting to me be a brunette now. I'll post a pic soon to shock you all.
Peace to you all,
talk soon,
Tanya
3 comments:
I'm happy to finally know that you're still alive and well. I can't wait to see a pic of the new you. I myself got a hair trim and letting my natural highlights (lol) come out.
Hi Tanya!! I'm glad you updated. Big changes for you - hope you are doing well. I can't wait to see your new hair pic!! I did the same thing few weeks ago...got rid of the blonde, went dark. I just found out this weekend, that Dennis prefers me blonde....so it's back to blonde next dye job. LOL! P.S. I'm one of those who checked regularly to see if you updated. I am addicted to your 'man of the week'. LOL!
P.S. I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.
Post a Comment