Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Late Happy Halloween!!

A picture that I found on the internet!! I thought this was just too cute not to post on the blog!!

Well it has been over a week since my last post. What's new??? Not much actually. Hannah and Dominique have been busy with school. Me with work and Elmer has been working hard too.

The girls dressed up for Halloween for school. What a hoot!! Dominique won 2nd place for her costume for the grades 9&10's. Congrats to her. Of course I do not have the pictures on my computer yet so I can not post them right now.

Elmer is in Alberta this morning. Then not sure if he is heading right back for home or not. I spent wednesday night with him when he was in Winkler. The next morning he was headed to Winnipeg to get loaded for Alberta. Nice to see him even if it is only for a short while.


Now...I think I need to make a new to-do list for the weekend. And a list for hubby. Some fall work and a little vehicle attention is needed before the cold weather hits. Snow was already flying in Winnipeg yesterday while hubby was there. No joking around now...it is on its way!!

note to self...order winter jackets for the girls today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! You actually posted!!! Nice to know what everyone is up to. As for the snow, you can keep it there for a little while more. I'm not ready for it. LOL