Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Monday is finally over!


Just a couple pictures for you all to see my growing girls. Dominique is dressed and pressed for her " Freshie Dance " and Hannah is going out for the Halloween Social. That is the boyfriend with her....wearing her clothes adn what I believe is going as a cross dresser!!! They both had lots of fun at their dances!!

Lots of things for me to be doing today. It is finally a day off and I need to take full advantage of it. Started the list already and I am up super dooper early to get it all done before work tomorrow. So here it goes....

--update blogger
--order photos to walmart
---play on computer
--check out where a parcel is that I sent out a week ago....UGH Canada Post!!
--mail letters that have been sitting on the table for almost 2 weeks now
--play on computer
--hubby just might be home a little early today
--catch up on messages sent to me on facebook
--play on computer
--get at least 1 scrapbooking project finished
--laundry
--dishes
--throw supper in the crock pot
--play on computer
--clean out the fridge
--change my bedding
--go pick up a few groceries
--upload some pictures to facebook
--play on computer.
--check out friends blogs..I am really behind on this!!!!

I think that sums up my day just about right!! By the time all that gets done...I am having a NAP...It's my day off right. I can do that!!!

Elmer has been after me to update the blog so check check that I can now scratch off my list!!!

No comments: