Monday, February 11, 2008

awesome weekend


On Friday I was back in school. Not a great feeling. The amount or reading and work required each week will definately be a challenge.

Elmer picked me up after and we went out for supper with Dominique in Winkler and picked up some of his supplies for the ice roads. Then he took us out to a movie. Wow!! We went and seen Fools Gold. This was a good movie. slow in some part but a great ending.

Then of course I was snowed in on Saturday due to a winter storn that hit southern Manitoba. So we curled up in bed and watched movies all day. It felt awesome just to relax. I finished 2 out of the 3 volumes in the Ice road Trucker series. Volume 3 will be watched tonight before he leaves tomorrow for the Yellowknife Ice Roads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you spent a nice relaxing weekend!!