Saturday, February 16, 2008

Weekend is Here!



It's Saturday morning here in Manitoba and I am just checking up on some e-mails and watching some rain drops fall on my garden doors. That's right....RAIN!!! OMG I can just picture the mess it will be out on the highways today. I am working evenings and I will be finding out what kind of a mess it really is!!

Yesterdays exam went ok. Just ok. We need to keep a 70% average and to be frank I am not sure I got it on that exam. We went over the test after everyone had handed them in and I am a little scared to get my mark back. Oh well.....no need to stress anymore. We can re-write 3 of them. So....I just might be doing that!! lol

Today I work evenings then I am off till next Friday. Yahooie!! I can't wait to have some time off and really study hard for the next exam. It should help to have all those days off. can't hurt anyway.

Hannah is gone for the weekend and Dominique is still sleeping. So...I am going to go make a little something for brekie and relax to a movie on the tube. I have dirty dancing picked out. Another movie I can watch over nad over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must have missed a blog somewhere....what are you studying? We're having rain here too. Been raining all day with the odd exception of some snow flakes here and there.

Anonymous said...

oh and check my blog ;)