
Well....just 4 more shifts to go and I am off till April 9th.Gotta get though those and then it is off to Nova Scotia.
I can't wait for Elmer to be home. I need him here and from the last time I talked wtih him on Sunday night he should be leaving on the weekend from Yellowknife. That would put him almost or about home around thursday of next week.I need him here with me sooo badly. I miss him so very much and I need his support.
I need to get studying today for this weeks exam on friday. Exam #7 and then I will write another one before going home. I will miss one on April 4th so I am writing it before heading out. And I will have one on April 11th just after I arrive home.
Beautiful day here in Manitoba. +2 I believe and everything is finally melting. Almost 1/2 my deck is rid of snow. Yuppers...almost gone. Still LOTS ans LOTS of snow in my yard and all over town but ahhhhh it's melting!!!!!!! By the time I get back from the east coast I just might arrive home to no snow. Wouldn't that be nice.
Well daddy....I am missing you today. I went for a drive and of course drove past all the places locally that Elmer and I had planned to take you. Like the buffalo ranch and the field by the Monestary where there is lots of deer. And they were out today grazing in the field. I wish you could see it.I took Molly for a car ride with me cuz she just loves to sit in the front seat and watch for all the cows!! And everyday when I drive to work I travel the highway where the major tornado hit a couple of years ago. I wanted you to see all the damage it caused. I should have taken pictures and sent them to you to see but never did. I took it for granted that you would see it someday.I miss you so much. My heart has an empty space and I feel so all alone out here. I really need Elmer to come home. He will know exactly how to help me when I am feeling sad.
2 comments:
What a cute dog!!! Your temp is a tad warmer than ours. We are at -2 and with wet snow...it's very fine but been snowing all afternoon. Hope it doesn't get too slippy.
Good luck with your exams and before you know it Elmer will be home to help you thru all this.
my heart goes out to you Tanya ... hugs
Post a Comment