Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Phew!!


I am back home from an evening shift!! Busy..busy at work today. Glad to be home..that's for sure.

I received a bouquet of flowers at work tonight from a friend. I was soo very touched. I guess I should not call it a bouquet of flowers...it was an Easter Lily plant with a card that said " Thinking of You" It's beautiful!!!

I talked with Elmer tonight and he was in Yellowknife but leaving back out to Diavik Diamond Mine for his very last run of the season. As much as I want to see him come home....I could tell in the tone of his voice that he was happy today as well. The end is comming to a close.He will definately be home by next Thursday. Maybe Wednesday if he pushes!!

Dominique made Banana Chocolate Chip muffins tonight. Ahh the smell filled the house when I opened the door. And they are soooo good!!! Having one right now with a glass of milk. A little bed time snack is what I would call it.

Hannah is gone into Brandon for a couple of days. She wil be home on Friday. I should have told her a couple of things I wanted picked up before she left. I'll call her tomorrow with a list!! Ha Ha!!

I need to go study a bit before bed. First I have to get out of this uniform and get my hair out of the pony-tail I put it into today. HAve a good night all. I am going to try and get some sleep tonight. At least more than the 3 hours i've been getting and the tossing and turning that has been going on. I bet that as soon as Elmer is home and I curl up with him....I will be fast asleep in his arms.

night all....

1 comment:

michelle said...

love the cat's meow!!!!