On Friday feb 29th at 10:20 Pm I got the phone call I had been dreading to hear since I left home 10 years ago.
My mom, crying on the other end said 2 words to me that I never wanted to have her say to me. " Dad's Gone "
I am soooo upset and so very very sad. I should have been home. I talked with him yesterday morning but cut it short due to me having to run errands and I had classes in the afternoon. I feel so guilty for not talking longer and finding out more about what he had been doing over the last week.
My heart aches. I have been awake all night looking at pictures and reading the book he made for me.
2 comments:
i am sorry tanya... i am crying for you
michelle
Tanya...my heart is aching thinking of the pain you are facing. Hugs my dear!
Post a Comment