Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Monday....


Good morning all. Today was an early one for sure. I believe I started my day around 4:45. Could not sleep any longer. Have mounds of laundry to finish up and dishes to do. I also have a nail appointment at noon today. Gotta finish things up before we go. Sheila is driving us to the Winnipeg Airport at around 3 am . I must mental note myself to sleep well tonight as I probably will not sleep again till I land on Nova Scotia soil.

I also need to snap some pictures. I promised you a picture of my new Diamond that Elmer bought me. I'll get on that today once I come home from having my nails done.

Tonight will be our kinda Easter dinner I guess. Baked ham and smashed potatoes. fresh pineapple and baked apples for dessert. Yummy!! Can't wait for supper. Note to self....pick up apples or there will be no dessert!!

Happy Monday everyone.

2 comments:

michelle said...

i will be thinking of you these next few weeks!

and april 10 is a go

Anonymous said...

We're all looking forward to seeing you guys and hope you have a great trip. Thanks for the card and note.