
I had my nose pierced on Saturday with the new diamond in hand. This way I did not have to change it after healing. This picture was taken around supper time tonight and just a mere 48 hours after the piercing. Looking pretty healed up already. It actually looked really good a few hours after having it done so I was hoping that I would not have much trouble with it.
Oh My Gosh...I look like my daddy in that picture!! Our facial features are the same. If you look back on the post of him earlier in the month and then look at me you can definately see the family resemblance!
2 comments:
Cute Diamond. I myself would never get my nose pierced or my naval. Ewwww (call me chicken) lol I haven't heard from you in a while girl.... send me an email huh??
looks good!
Way to go Elmer!!!!
Aka scrapbookhim!
Post a Comment