
Was wating for Exam #5 and 6 to be posted today on the College site but nope not yet. Those were the 2 exams I wrote on March 7th. I am very anxious to get them back. We wrote Exam #7 last friday. I'll post my scores as soon as I get them.
Elmer is almost to Edmonton tonight. YEAH!!!! He is almost here. Just a couple more days! Dominique has a friend over and Hannah is not feeling good. So she is sleeping right now. I wonder what is eating her. I know that none of us are getting very much sleep over the past couple of weeks. It was bound to catch up with us all.
I had a break down last night with Elmer on the phone. I am trying to be strong and not let him know how I am. I kept telling him I was ok but truth be told. I am NOT doing well. Still sooo much emotion within me. And not sure how to deal with it all. Sometimes I just feel like it is all a bad dream...not true...I want it to not be true. I miss my daddy. I am crying right now as I type this.I cry all the way to work and all the way home again. During work I am ok. I am so overwhelmed.Very sad during most of my day. daddy...I love you.
Only a little over a week left before I go to Nova Scotia. We need to go buy some luggage and start packing. Also need to get some last minute planning out of the way before we go.
I'll post tomorrow to keep you all updated.
Talk soon,
Tanya
No comments:
Post a Comment