Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, monday




Elmer phoned last night. He was back in Yellowknife for the night and leaving this morning.T-time was 9:40 am and will load #10 to Diavik Diamond Mine. He should be back to Yellowknife on wednesday night and he just might get one more trip in before leaving next week. He has to leave a week early from Yellowknife to make it home in time to us in Manitoba before our flight to Halifax on the 26th.Just a picture of the Diamond Mine site for you all to see. This is where he is!!! Well.....with ice all around that he drives on!! LOL

That's right we are flying home. Tickets are bought. And at a whopping $3300.00. My bank account is feeling the pinch. Comming back home on April 9th. So we will be home for 2 weeks. Excited....NO. Regreting buying the tickets...YES!! I am already anxious bout the trip. Usually this only starts a few days before but this already bothered me on Saturday. I'll send the girls and Elmer for sure. Me....well I am sure Elmer will be dragging me to the airport!!

Lots to do today for me. I had a nail appointment at 9 am, followed by picking up some groceries, then comming home to cleaning up. I work tomorrow, wednesday and thursday so my week is then shot. and another exam on friday.

No comments: