And here in Swan Lake Manitoba it was 19 degrees out today!! Yuppers it was. And I think it was around 13 or 14 for the two previous days before that. Wow it is super dooper nice here. Although there is still some ( not much ) snow in the ditches and the big lakes still have a layer of ice on them, it sure is feeling like summer out.
So...I have not blogged all week. What is new with us??? Lots and not much all at the same time. Sounds weird eh?? Not really.
We live pretty boring lives here. Elmer has been out on the highways but we have been lucky to have had him home every night this week. He has just been running local. It was nice to have him here although it does bugger up my studies. I concentrate less when he is home. Next week..off to Alberta way so won't see him at all. That's ok.
Me....study, study, study. I wrote the exam I missed while being home on Thursday afternoon. Wrote the regular exam for this week today and next Friday is our FINAL EXAM OF THE COURSE!!!! Yeah!! I can see the end is near now. My latest exam marks have not been posted yet but as soon as they are I will let all of you know how well I did!! HA HA HA. #8 was a doozie and not sure I passed that one. Fingers crossed everyone!! And toes and whatever body parts you can spare to give me good vibes.
Daddy arrived in Manitoba on Wednesday. Well the ashes we placed in his toy truck he made when he was 12 arrived on Wednesday. Sad day and a happy day. Glad that he got here with no problems but sad because of what it was. I caught Dominique just standing in front of it touching the truck one morning. Although she is not saying much..I know it is hurting the girls. I will post a picture this weekend so you all can see what it is.
I am back at work. Today was my first shift back. Just a short shift till noon as I had school in the afternoon. It was a nice way to go back. The short shift was enough for me today. I work all weekend and a few next week also. Then I will be off for another week.
Enough for now..I will post pictures this weekend for you all to see.
1 comment:
Glad to know that you're doing ok. Looks like you're all keeping pretty busy. Can't wait to see a pic of the truck.
Post a Comment