this week was the last time I seen my daddy. Elmer and I had gone home to Nova Scotia to clean out the house we had sold and that was the last time I had seen my dad. I remember he had sent me home with lots of treasures for my house and he wrote about all of them for me. So..I knew where they came from and whose they were etc... We had mom and dad over for supper to bob and gerts for our anniversary supper. They had made Rappie Pie and Elmer and I picked up a Pound Cake from Superstore.These are some pictures from that visit. This was also the trip that my daddy gave me his precious picnic basket(the one that was used on all the trips to both camps with our lunches in it ) and fishing hat with homemade flies on it. He dared me to wear it in the Halifax Airport and I did!! Pictures to prove it!! I had a great trip home last year and now they will never be the same!

This picture is from the evening we spent at my Aunts. It was easier for everyone to gather at one place to see us instead of me travelling all over to get to everyone's house.


No comments:
Post a Comment