Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A little of this...A little of that....

Oh my...I have not made a blog post for quite sometime. Are you all wondering if I am ok?? Well...after my last one it has taken me awhile to redeem myself and post something intelligent!! Ya right..like that could happen.
I painted my bedroom so that I could finaly have everything up on the walls and feel like it was finished to my liking. Well...walls are painted. but nothing is put back. The colour..." Dill Pickle " How do they ever come up with these names. Anyway...it is just the mossy green I was looking for so that my hunting/fishing/camping bedroom looked like you were in the woods. I'll post pics of the room when I get around to taking them.


It has been raining for 2 days now. Much needed rain for Manitoba but it really drags a person down. And I think I am catching a cold from it. That's because my daddy isn't here to yell at me to get my god damn socks on when it is cold!! I should know better...but oh well...now I have to suck it up. Take the tylenol and get to bed early.
My scrapbooking room is looking better. Not like the tornado that had hit it since I had last did some work. Now..I need to scrap. So many ideas and lots of pictures to work on. I must get busy while Jocelyne is here.
Not much else to tell. Elmer is out running the highways, Hannah and Dominique are consumed with school as it is comming to and end soon and I am on my week off.I will go back on Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see pics of your newly painted room!! AND your layouts. ;)