
And I am working.....till noon everyday! GREAT. It's ok though after work tomorrow I am meeting up with my friend that travelled on the bus for over 24 hours to get to Manitoba. All the way from Massey Ontario. Jocelyne has come to join in the may long weekend scrapbooking crop and then spending 10 days with me here in Swan Lake. I am soooo excited to have some company. And a freind I can talk to.
What else is new??? well less than 3 weeks ago we had a massive snow storm dump huge amounts of the pretty white stuff all over our town and then today it is 27 degrees!!! That's right....from the freezing temps to the temps that makes me wish I had air conditioning! Welcome to Manitoba!! weather changes in the blink of an eye!
I did receive an amazing package in the mail today.I cried..of course..and am full of love for this gift I received. I will post pics of it tomorrow. I have to wait till good daylight for clear pics. 2 years ago I made something for someone...and today I got it back. It has tremendous meaning to me and my life. I know you all will be curious to find out what it is so I will post it as soon as I can. This is what true friends are made of. The gift of a friendship can never be measured but when all other things seem to be falling down in your life..those freinds are there to let you know they care. They seem to know in their hearts what will truely make you smile and that we are all taking this journey through life together. Thanks Janet!!
Dominique coloured her hair yesterday and now it is a beautiful orange. WOWSERS!!! I will get some pics of that too!
And last night while I was scrapbooking with friends in Morden...well no scrapbooking got done...but anyway, I also received the most awesome birthday present from Michelle. A homemade little PINK box filled with all kinds of PINK scrapbooking treasures and also the HEIDI SWAPP CHIPBOARD CROWNS!!!!!!!! I have been looking for those for months now. Everyone has been sold out!! Thanks bunches Mich!! Luv Ya! Lots and lots of laughing and enjoying our evening was done. Man..how I have missed that in my life. Thanks guys for everything! Ahhhh Michelle....next time I bring the diet Coke...not sure what ours was spiked with!! LOL
Caio for now,
till tomorrow,
Tanya
No comments:
Post a Comment