Thursday, May 22, 2008

Special Presents....

Jocelyne is out in Manitoba visiting me for almost 10 days and she brought me presents!! Yahooie...I love presents and special parcels. All of you already know that I love the colour pink and that I have princess things all over my scrap room. I even have a tierra to wear when I am scrapping..just so that I feel more like the princess!!!
Anyway...Jocelyne found this PINK, PRINCESS sign while travelling here from Ontario at one of the bus stops. I love it. It is Sooooooooo me!! LOL I have it hanging on the wall of my scraproom already!!! She also bought me a special pink happiness Angel. Do ya think I need him?? He is so cute. I have him sitting atop my stereo in the scraproom. I wonder how much she thought I needed him!! LOL I hope he helps me.

No comments: