Saturday, May 31, 2008

What to do on a weekend......

There seems to always be an endless list of things to do on the weekends. I am sure we all have them. I am famous for writing the list and scratching off some of the chores and leaving the rest for another day. Another reason why there are so many list in the house......I always have something else to do another day. Good thing I do not have a picture of that to show you all..as I am sure you would laugh! One list I have is for things for other days of the week!!! And there is always an on-going grocery list in the house.

So what is on my agenda this weekend besides the usual dishes and laundry....Well..I sent Elmer, Hannah and David out for brekkie so I could upload pictures to the ole blog and get cleaned up. Also because I did not wanna cook the breakfast and do more dishes and I am sure they are well aware of my reasons for sending them out of the house but also for a little quiet time for me. I am down in the bat cave with my music on and updating all of you!
I filled my candy jars on my scrap table this morning. So I took a picture of them all filled up again for another week. I wonder who eats all the candies in them??? Hmmmm should I really ask that question?? I know Dominique was into them last week but this weeks damage was solely my own!! The Green Froggs, Peach Penguins, Blue Sharks and the Red Lobsters have all been replenished. That should last a few days! LOL I took a picture of a kinda cleaned up scraproom space. Looks better than it did a few days ago. Still needs a bit more attention but that must be on another list!! * wink , wink * I am just not up for more organizing. It is not my strong suit. although I always seem to say...another day!!
I bought a Pez yesterday at the drugstore. Patrick from Spongebob!! Cool...Eh???? Love it!! I seem to be adding to my collection alot lately. A girl has to have a collection and although kinda childish I know..It's fun.
Oreo was curled up with Daddy again this morning. I don't even know how or what to say about this. When I see it...I just smile. If the cat was not there it would probably be me curled up with the bunny.
So...I took lots of pictures this morning for you all. made a list of things to do. Listening to my music as I do everyday. I work evening all weekend. Fun fun fun!! And along with all of that......
--stock the mini fridge in the scrapbooking room !!!!
--mow the lawn
---change the fat in the deep fryer
--dishes
--laundry
--still get everything back up in my roon ( still putting that off )
--tried to call mom today. no answer so I called my sisters place to see if she was there...NOPE..ended up chatting with her for a LONG time!!
--go get groceries
--make a list!!!! of things Elmer need for the truck
---make a couple of phone calls to friends
--have a diet coke for breakfast and I just might have ice cream too!!!
--figure out a topic for a new Circle Journal a few friends and I have decided to start
--reply to a few e-mails
I think thats enough for the weekend!!! Some will flow over to Mondays list for sure! Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy the sun and HOT HOT HOT weather in Southern Manitoba for a change. make every minute count this weekend. Enjoy Life to the fullest.... take time for yourself..find your peace. I am spending mine right now...My music...my blog...my quiet. Just me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can actually see some of your desk!!!! Did you lose anything again?? lol Love your candy jar. Thanks to you, I'm now hooked on those type of candy. I got myself a couple of bags of Life Saver chewy candies. lol Take care

Unknown said...

I love how you display your layouts like that?? What are they hooked up to? That's awesome!

Anne Krashel said...

Great candy jars, er I mean scrappin' space!
A cave like that is a good cave. TFS