Friday, June 6, 2008

another work week over..

and I am tired. Since Monday i have not stopped. And my list from last weekend only managed to get partly done!! I was not surprised at all !! So what's new??? Monday..I went into Brandon with Elmer for an eye appointment and 450.00 later he has new glasses. His eyes are getting progressivly better though as his last 3 prescriptions have been less strength from the previous one. Good news for him...and well we could always hope that maybe one day he would not need them anymore. They have really nice frames for women now and with touches of BLING on them!! ALMOST makes a person want to go get their eyes tested! Ya right!
Then I did some shopping after taking him back to his truck and sending him off to Alberta. The usual Wal-Mart and groceries. And of course a trip to Dollarama. I picked up new pillows from walmart and the movie National Treasure 2 was out on DVD. Found some funky little things for myself from the dollar store but will post picks of those later. I did find this thow at walmart for my bedroom. Perfect match to daddys jacket that hangs on the wall. Love it. Warm and cozy!! Tuesday I was in a Anger Management/Crisis Intervention class all day. Manditory for the facility I work in. Ahh that was over with. I almost needed to use it after it was over with. What a long class!
Wednesday and Thursday I worked evenings. Nothing special there. work...work..work. Good shift though and they went by fast! Elmer was home wednesday night and loaded up potatoes in the early am thursday for his second trip of the week to north of Taber Alberta. So he is just un-loading now and will be on his way back home. He might make it here late tonight or tomorrow.
Today...Friday....going into Portage with a friend. pick up some groceries and go to one of the second hand stores. I love my visits to those kinda places.Lunch is at Boston Pizza. mmmmmm good. And most likely stop at timmies for the ride home. It is a pouring rain storm out today so there is nothing better to be doing anyway...we might as well meet up for lunch. Gives us both something to do!!
Only 5 more sleeps to a very big surprise that arrives in Winnipeg!!! Can't wait!! When that day comes I will let you all know what it is!
I'm sure there is a list of things I should be doing today but...........................there is always another day and if not..............who cares!! I am going to enjoy today for what it is.

3 comments:

Anne Krashel said...

Sounds like a fun class. hehehe
NOT, been there, done my share.
Hope you had a great lunch. See ya Thursday?

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend. I soooo wish I was there having lunch with ya. lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Tan,can wait to read what your BIG surprise will be!!!
Lou