Yesterday was a bust day. I worked a short day till noon then Elmer and I travelled into Brandon to pick up his glasses that were ready. OR SO THE EYE PLACE SAID!!!! They are not tinted so now we have to travel back when they come in again to get them re-placed! I AM NOT A HAPPY GIRL! nuf said.......... We did end up having a very nice time at Montana's while in the city though. Of course I ordered desert and it was my favorite deep fried cheesecake. mmmmmm yummy!
I took photos this morning of my new treasures from last week... Dominique is cleaning all of the van out...Elmer is laying on the couch watching tv and I am here with all of you. My special time and place at the moment. Hannah is gone till later this afternoon and then will be comming home for supper. A BBQ of Bison burgers and steaks,baked potatoes, corn and salad. And we always chop up fruit for a side-dish. Probably watermelon today. and maybe some strawberries too.
I have a list...surprise surprise...of things to get done in the next 3 days. I also lined one up for Hannah and Dominique and even one for Elmer for today. Just some little things just to make sure the house is in order.
My new hairspray...fit for a princess and the picture of the crown on the can would allow anybody to assume...and I just had to have it. And it comes with charms..whoo hoo..I can use them for scrapbooking when the hairspray is gone.
close up of the charms.....
My newest PEZ...I got Aurora!!! and a walmart semi truck one too!! Cool huh???
A pink covered notebook that looks like a swetshirt.......awesome...
and I finally found the Life Savers gummie candies. Every once and awhile you'll find them in the stores. Found these ones at Superstore. Bought 3 pkgs just so I would have lots!
Its 25 degrees out right now in Swan Lake and we are under thunderstorm warnning. NOT GOOD!!! yesterday while in Brandon I said to Elmer I don't think those clouds look good...and sure enough about 1 hour later we were in a pouring rain storm with hail the size of peas falling on my van. I told him..but nobody listens to me..I could smell the change in the air. I knew bad bad weather was near. I have not heard yet if there was a tornado close or not but I am sure it was not far with the hail we had. I do hope this is not what is comming today. Fingers and toes crossed.
2 comments:
Only you would find hairspray with a crown on it....lol As for the lifesaver gummies, I have lots here too. You got me started on gummies. Eek!! I found the lifesavers at Giant Tiger. I did mention it on my blog but I don't think you've been visiting it. Or at least haven't said anything. lol Hope you have lots of pics of the surprise. ;o)
Cool hairspray! Does it work good? OR did that not matter because of the crown? lol
Hope you get everything in order for the surprise.
Post a Comment