I'll chat with you about Friday for now. I worked a short day then came home to the smell of biscuits cooked. OMG mom had cooked a tripple batch and we froze a full container of them. We made a big supper...just potatoes, hamburger, and corn with some of daddy's mustard pickles and beets. Oh man it was good to have a meal for a change. And daddy would have loved it too if he was here with us all. Not sure what I'm gonna do once the pickles are all gone but we had better enjoy them as he would have too!!!

Mom was on the phone and Dominique sneeked in for a picture. Just in the moment kinda one.

We took some pictures before Hannah, Dominique, Mom and David went out for movie night friday night. Hannah really wanted grammie to go with her so they all went off. It was Indiana Jones playing and although not one of moms favorite or more appealing movies she knew it would make Hannah happy so she went along. Hannah kinda bribed her with the popcorn being the BEST around!!

One of the things daddy and I talked about when he asked about seeing things in Manitoba were the old cars and trucks. Well....we sure have been seeing lots of them. A couple of the old cars driving on the highway on our way to Winkler and then this one parked at the Tim Hortons. I sure am sad daddy is missing all of this but we are taking lots of pictures just like we would have if he was here seeing them for himself.

Hannah getting another picture with grammie!! She is one happy little girl! We keep telling mom that she had better smile on the first take or she will be posing over and over again.

I will chat about Saturday on the next post. Mom and I went to Winkler with a friend of mine..Sheila and her daughter Sydney. What a day that was !!!!!! Lots of memories for mom to take back with her and pictures to prove it. see ya soon....
1 comment:
Glad you're all having a great time!! And Hannah looks sooooo happy to have her grandma there. She has a beautiful smile.
Post a Comment