On Saturday Mom and I went to the big metropolis of Winkler with Sheila and Sydney. We shopped at Dollarama..went to the mall to go get Hannah's chain cleaned of her great-grandmother Trefry's to wear on grad day...looked for an outfit for me( not successful)...and went to Wal-mart. After all that shopping we were hungry and thirsty. Off to Boston Pizza we went. All of us shared a plate of Nacho's to start and then downed about 2 drinks each and also had our meals. We relaxed and laughed. Mom and Sydney had leftovers cuz mom's order was huge and Sydney ordered wings that were not to her liking.

Instead of having desert at BP we stopped over at Timmies for the drive home. Mmmmm ice caps and French Vanilla Capps all around!!!

After getting back to Sheila's and transferring our goodies from Sheila's Van Mom and I got into my Vehicle and chatted with Sheila just a little bit more. When I went to start the van.......NOTHING...dead battery...oops..what happened??? Oh ya that would be MY FAULT!!! When we were getting ready to leave the house Sheila told me to roll up the windows cuz it was giving a chance of rain. I did but because they are automatic....I turned the key on a bit and then I guess I forgot it on.....OOPS!!! No hubby around so we called a girl I work with that lives in Manitou and her hubby is a mechanic so he came to give me a boost!! OMG too funny.....when I first called her to ask her for help she said...." you need a brain transplant?? " PMG do they know me or what!!!! All I could do was laugh at myself along with the rest of the crew!! What a day. Mom sure is getting the total Manitoba experience. And along the way meeting more of the people I know around here!! LOL LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment