Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday morning snow

That's right....I woke up to the white stuff on the ground and alot of wind and blowing snow. It is now 2:25 and it is still out there. Not sure if the temp will get up high enough to get rid of it or not.
I am not bothered by the cold/wind or snow today. For some reason it has comforted me. I am calm and just relaxing today.
I made some marshmallow squares this morning. And have done the laundry but after all that....I just sat on my couch with the howling of the wind outside and read my latest book. Totally me day. Not worrying about anything.
The Winnipeg Blue Bomber game is on right now so I gotta cut this short. Don't wanna miss too much of the game!! Last time I checked we were down by 1 point. A 16 to 15 game with Montreal in the lead.
Dominique wrote to me on the blog under my last blog posting. I am soooooo happy!!!!!!!! I misss her so much but man oh man....some great marks in school for her. How AWESOME is that??? TOTALLY!!!
Elmer will be leaving tonight. Not sure if I will be in tow or not this time. I just might got for the first part of the week. Then hop out for later. Gotta be home for Halloween and get things ready!

Happy Sunday....I think!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are going good for you and your family. We didn't get any white stuff yet although they did get some in North Bay and Sudbury. We only got freezing rain today but not for long. It's gone now. Glad you got to read a but. I don't get to read anymore. I just fall asleep reading. :(