Back from a trucking trip that is. I left with Elmer Sunday night after supper and got out of the truck last night. I had to be at work so I could not go the rest of the week. We ended up about about an hour past lethbridge Alberta then on to Brooks and Medicine Hat. What a trip!!Back into Winnipeg yesterday afternoon and back to Alberta for Elmer. So I was close enough to see a little bit of the mountains. Well the foothills really but they look spectacular in the far background. Breathtaking!! See daddy... I told you you'd see them. And that I would take you everywhere with me. It just hurts that now it is locked up inside my locket that hangs around my neck and sits heavy on my chest. But at least you can take some journeys with me.
Chatted with Dominique and Mom last night. Seems like things are still going ok down there. Dominique's marks are excellent. Elmer and I could not be happier about that. Obviously....she is happier at the high school there.We sent her another care package parcel in the mail and she had received it. Awesome!! Elmer always calls he Squirt and last weekend when we were at St. Vital Mall at the Disney store he had bought her a stuffed character one. She loved it!
Hannah has been working all this week. don't really know what she has been up to other than that. Haven't really chatted with her much.
I need to get going and make a to-do list and then start working on it. I've been gone for too many days and need to get things caught up. Chat with you all again soon.
1 comment:
Glad you're getting out of the house other than work. I can only imagine what the mountains look like. It's been almost 40yrs since I've been past Sask. I see you're missing a few things on here.... lol I know... I'm being a smart ass.
Post a Comment