Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's 4 26 am.......

And yes..I am up for the day. Another day of very little sleep. Elmer left yesterday for Edmonton Alberta. Last night when he called he was about 1/2 way there. And that was around 12:45 and I was still up then.

What to do today??? I think I will hit the shower early, get a good brekkie in my tummy and then head on out to Winkler. I should stop at the scrapbooking store and pick up my order and then head on out to Wal-Mart for a few things. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 is out today in stores and I might just pick up a copy for me. I also need to stop in at the hobby store and get some paint cans. Not filled ones....the ones you can alter and fill with treats. Some Christmas gifts need to be made here real soon.

Hannah is off today but....................................I think I will leave her at home. I am not going to ask her if she wants to go with me this time. I need some alone time today. While I am out I could pick up her gifts as well. What do you buy a cranky teenager??? Happy pills?? Is there any such thing?? HA HA HA

Did you all take note on the side of my blog at the weather temps for me here in Manitoba?? It has been a bit nippy for the past few days. I am not really liking that but as a resident told me on the weekend " what do you expect for here?? " I had to laugh. And it is true. Temps are usually around that in November. How else would we be in the -30- -40 range in Jan and Feb if we do not start plumiting now???

It's almost 5 o'clock now so I should go start my day. I'll leave around 9 for the city of Winkler.Wish me aluck with the crowds that will be in the malls now. I just need to make it to electronics for the movie and leave. No problem right?? Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope things went well for you today. I had some running around to do today with Steve. He hurt himself at work last night and I needed to drive for him. He's fine now. He's very sore but at least his arm is back in it's socket. It totally came out. Man he was in major pain. anyhoo, hope all is well for you.