And does everyone know what that means?????? That's right....Scrapbooking in Morden tonight. Hannah is tagging along but leaving me at Bryan's house and going shopping. I will not be bringing any supplies...basically it is just so that family and friends make sure I get out of the house!!! You all know who you are that keep pushing me so that I am not left alone with my own thoughts!! Love ya anyway!
So..I am still in my jammies since Tuesday morning when I got home from nights. Is that odd??? Not to me it isn't. Yesterday was just aweful. I looked through pictures of daddy and some from my trip last March and April. Can't seem to wrap my mind around things yet. Mostly because I live in Manitoba and am not faced with the constant reminders. I prayed to the all mighty man up-stairs yesterday to bring my daddy back to me. I need him here to help me.
Anyway...plans for my trip home are comming together. Elmer's lists have been made for stuff to get ready for ice roads if he is going. Lists have been made for Hannah for stuff and payments while I am gone. It is T-Minus 7 weeks and I am going home. Wow that sounds good. I will be scoping out jobs etc..while I am home. Elmer and I have been checking out he internet for some local comanies that we know of but have not really got anything good yet. What does that mean??? Who knows....When we promised ourselves 1 year to make decisions who knew it would come this fast. We are hardly at all prepared for a move yet nor do I for-see it for the next year. I was hoping we would be ready by the end of next summer and that might be not realistic right now.Cross fingers and toes that Elmer and I can get everything ready by then. Dominique is still doing well but I miss her and want to be home. For her. for me ,for my peace of mind, for family and no matter what anyone says that daddy is here with me...I want to be home for him. I felt closer when I was home.
On a happy note....Jocelyne changed my blog skin today. Love it!! There is some awesome winter/Christmas ones out right now though. I will change it up again next month. I added more music today as well. Love it!!! I blast it whil I sit at my scrap table and look through magazines. This lets me not have to keep changing the CD's in the player!! Gotta love that!!
Have a good day everyone. I must go get ready to leave and I am working nights this weekend. I am on a countdown of shifts before I leave for Nova Scotia. The cold harsh winter of Manitoba will not be mine this year. I will be sitting at the beach on cooler but not unbearable days. January and February will be good months to be home.
1 comment:
hey tanya,
remember me? christina?
anyway i sent you an email to the only email that i have of you. i hope it's the same one.
i'm so sorry for your loss :-(
i lost my mom this last september :-(
anyway i hope you guys can make it back home.
Post a Comment