Monday, December 22, 2008

Chocolate fountain and Santa boxes

Elmer and I bought a fountain for a friend for Christmas and soooooo this is what we will be eating Christmas day while out at her place. We also have the skating rink and will be playing some hockey and just skating around!! I hope our festive spread looks like this! YUMMY!!!!!!
Another friend made these awesome Santa boxes for her sons school class and I am attempting to make some for a gathering. They are so cute and fairly easy to make so wish me luck. I bought some candy canes, hershey's kisses and some of my favorite candies to put in them. I will no doubt have to get a little something else! Thanks Anne for all you help this morning. I hope it was ok to take your photo and post it on my site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That chocolate fountain looks yummy. And that Christmas basket/caddy is cute. Have a Merry Christmas girl!

Anne Krashel said...

No problem.
Now I want a chocolate fountain. Or maybe just the chocolate...