Another tradition I have is to buy new panties before a trip. VOILA....these are my new undergarments. That's right...all with a little bow and I bought one pair that is brest cancer awareness. Nothing like new panties to make a girl feel good. Because of so many trips this year I have bought lots of new panties!! I had to share that with you all! LOL LOL LOLTuesday, December 23, 2008
Traditions
Every Christmas the girls, Elmer and I have done a gingerbread house. We have even made some on Halloween.Last year we made the Train set gingerbread kit. But this year......I found a different one again. It's a Disney Princess Castle!!!! Yahooie. Soooo perfect for me! Look at al that pink icing in this kit and it even comes with cardboard cutout princesses to display!! Cool.
Another tradition I have is to buy new panties before a trip. VOILA....these are my new undergarments. That's right...all with a little bow and I bought one pair that is brest cancer awareness. Nothing like new panties to make a girl feel good. Because of so many trips this year I have bought lots of new panties!! I had to share that with you all! LOL LOL LOL
Another tradition I have is to buy new panties before a trip. VOILA....these are my new undergarments. That's right...all with a little bow and I bought one pair that is brest cancer awareness. Nothing like new panties to make a girl feel good. Because of so many trips this year I have bought lots of new panties!! I had to share that with you all! LOL LOL LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That gingerbread house is sooo you!!! I love the panties... lol
Oh that gingerbread house just screams Tanya.
Cute undies too. But now I'll never be able to look at you the same way. teehee
OmG girl! i will always wonder now...is she wearing the panda today or the apples!!!
poor bryan when he sees this!!! lol!
Post a Comment