From our trucking trip to Alberta over a week ago now. I just caught this small herd of Antelope as Elmer went zipping past them!! It's a wonder I catch anything while on the go.
And these are some Elk that we spied. I really have no idea if I was in Alberta or Saskatchewan here. You can bring up the picture to see them better. Man..their heads must feel very heavy with those large horns!!
And this is a little peek at some scrapbooking gifts for Christmas. Of course mine is the pink princess pirate one on the top!!! ALL MINE!!!!

And these are some Elk that we spied. I really have no idea if I was in Alberta or Saskatchewan here. You can bring up the picture to see them better. Man..their heads must feel very heavy with those large horns!!
And this is a little peek at some scrapbooking gifts for Christmas. Of course mine is the pink princess pirate one on the top!!! ALL MINE!!!!
1 comment:
cool pictures girl!! I wonder how I knew the pink one would be yours?? lol
Post a Comment