Monday, December 15, 2008

The tree is Finished

Hannah brought home the lights last night and we all got busy decorating the tree. This year as I was reading up on a fellow blog ( Elsie Flannigan ) I seen that she had a pez tree. And that she collects them. How awesome was that!! I thought to myself...I have enough pez to fill a tree so that is what we decorated our tree with this year. I think Elmer had fun hooking them all and then Hannah and I hung them. But....David was eating the candies inside some of them. He actually looked in each one to see if there was treats!! Anyhoo..pics of the tree...
And these cute things were Elmer's Grandmere's. They now sit atop my firplace mantle and make this house fell just cozy for Christmas. I have to admit to you all that once the tree was decorated and the presents were under and with the decorations out....it made me a little more in the mood to celebrate the season. Happy Holidays to you all!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pez tree.
That is so YOU
Bryan

Anonymous said...

OMG I love it!!! I knew you had a lot of pez dispensers but I didn't realize you had that much. lol It looks awesome. I'm jealous. I have to tree or gifts to put under one. sniffff. Oh well.... next year will be much better. Merry Christmas chickie!!

Anonymous said...

hey mom i love what you did to the tree this year love you
xoxo dom