Saturday, December 13, 2008

What kind of winter is this??

Has any of my Nova Scotia viewers taken a look at my weather bar on the side of my blog today?? Holy Winter batman.... -26 for tonight!! I hope that the weather in Nova Scotia will be better than this when I am there in January!! Obviously...I still have no pull with Mother Nature.

Elmer and I tried to trim the tree..guess what?? not enough lights!! Hannah is in Brandon today so I called her to pick them up for me oh and some body wash..I was getting low! So, lights will be finished tomorrow. What's the rush now? It's been without lights for 15 days already. A couple more days won't hurt!

Popped the popcorn/and watching Fat Albert tonight. See Ya! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep warm girl!! Our temps aren't that cold. Eek!! We're at 0C right now. But we did get two days+ of snow. Poor dog didn't have room to lift his leg this morning. LOL

Anonymous said...

Lisa and Justin
HI Tanya, hope your keeping warm just to let you know tonight at 6pm it was plus 11 degrees...so when you come, keep the snow and cold in Manitoba!!!!!!!!!!