
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
You would think that.....
I have been drinking alot the past week. Or at least if I was then I would have a very good excuse for what just happened to me. Everyone who really knows me..........won't be all that surprised and get a real good laugh from this. As if my Christmas tree falling down 3 times was not enough! Today Hannah went to the mail because we had a parcel card in our little box. She comes home and yells out to me..We got a parcel from Grammie. What?? She told me she wasn't sending gifts!! So after closely looking at the express post envelope and saying out loud that "IT LOOKS LIKE MY HANDWRITING" I realized that the $20.00 express envelope that was in my hands was indeed the one that I thought I had mailed out to my mother last week!!!!!! No wonder she had not received it yet!! Go figure......after all this time...it made a very long journey from the Holland post office to Swan Lake which it about a 15 minute drive. OMG I'M AN IDIOT!! I guess it will now travel in my luggage to Nova Scotia. There is no time now to mail it back out to them to get it before Christmas. I would like to have a drink now please!! I am sure that I will laugh about this later but for today...I am not impressed with myself! Although Sheila thinks it is hilarious!! My head hurts now....I am going to go make Black Forest Cheesecake and see how that turns out. Have a great day everyone. Mine has started out just swell. Leave a comment..I know lots of you are going to be laughing at this one!!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Goody!!! I'm the first one to laugh.....hahahahahahahaha Hope you know I'm laughing with you... even though you're probably NOT laughing much yet. ;o) I guess it does happen but I thought only the French reverse things??? lol
Okay, that is funny and I recall you telling me you have been drinking your share of Sour Puss.
One day you'll laugh too.
Had a great morning the other day and good luck with the Santa boxes.
Merry Christmas!!
this is so funny! only you.
i told isabelle what you did...and she replies "OH Tanya" yup, my girl knows ya!!!
Haa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
way to go Tanya that totally made my day
Bryan
Post a Comment