Happy New Year everyone!! I would like to say that I am pleased all xmas presents and special gifts made it to their destination. Especially since I mailed them and we all know how much of a dud I am when it comes to parcels.lol
Elmer and I made it safe and sound to Nova Scotia. But think of Home Alone where the family runs madly through the airport to make their connection. Yuppers that was us. Running through the terminal at Montreal to make our connection onto Halifax. We made it but our luggage did not. It was 2 days later before our baggs came to Halifax. Next time I will make sure clean panties are in my carry on bag. Although shopping for new undergarments was ok too.
Elmer has made frequent visits to the 2 local Tim Hortons while on vacation and I had spent time with friends and family. We are down to the wire now with 2 days and counting with a list of things to do and finish up before travelling back to cold cold Manitoba. Lobster prices have gone up slightly but still look good for us to be picking them up.
I'll add more soon with some pictures for you all but for now I have to cut this short and catch up with you all soon
2 comments:
I'm glad your vacation is going well and that everyone has arrived safe even if it is without undies. lol Enjoy the rest of your vacay and can't wait to see some pics.
lobster yummy!
Bryan
Post a Comment