Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm late posting these

Christmas was special this year. I was more in the mood..buying gifts for special friends, getting a real tree for the first time since moving to Manitoba and Santa was extra nice to me. The holidays were just what I needed to help me get through them with minimal tears of sorrow and joy.
So a little look see at the new Pez from Santa.....the set of 4 minus 1 of the Simpsons. The Collectors set of Elvis Pez. Love them!! The Lisa Pez which at first I thought was the baby sans a soother. Anyway...I obviously do not watch the Simpsons enough to know the difference...was bought for me by my friend Sheila!! Thanks. She laughed at me when I told her about the baby simpson that did not have the soother then I guess went out and bought her for me. the set is now complete.And my mom found this old Santa Pez tucked inside one of the old couches in the rec-room so she gave him to me. Not sure if it was really mine or one of my siblings but it is here in my collection now!!And Dominique bought me three of the Batman series Pez. I am missing Batman himself. This was the best Christmas in a very long time!!
There is lots and lots more to show and tell but for this post...that's all. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You've got quite the collection girl!! I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

Anne Krashel said...

Spoiled rotten by the pez!! Looks like you cashed in.