Just like you challenged me and I accepted the challenge.....the 4 layouts are done. Nothing spectacular. some of them done from a sketck and others scraplifted but still done. I got productive in the scraproon and finished them off for you. I did use some of my new stuff but none of the paper I bought the day we were shopping. I used some of my new bling and the new MM note paper. That's all. I should have challenged you to something too!!! Next time mister!!



OOPS....nope this is a new piece of paper bought this past week. Sorry Bryan..I could not remember!
4 comments:
That is so cool that you did some scrapping!!! Woohoo!! Your LO's are awesome. Now if only I can get that pic I've been asking for for almost a year. You know the one with us and Bryan and Michele.
Tanya..those are great! Glad to see you scrapping again!!!!
I was wondering when you would clue in to the fact that you didn't challenge me!!!! LOL!
But Just to keep it fair I will do two LO's by Friday and EMAIL Joce the photos she wants...Sorry Joce I kept forgetting! LOL!
Bryan
Great layouts, Tanya!!
you go girl!!!!!!
Post a Comment