Guess what...he came out!! Bryan drove to Swan Lake and we went into Brandon for a day trip!! OMG and it was sooo much fun!! Laughed all the way there..during..and all the way home. Kinda teasing each other the whole time. There is nothing better than being with friends and laughing to bring you up out of the dark and sad places you heart and mind often go to when your alone.All of these pictures I have here are from the internet. For all of our other scrapbooking friends...We're bad and we know it. Two scrapbookers going on a day trip WITHOUT a CAMERA!!!! bad bad bad....we know!! We laughed about that too!!
So the first place we popped into for a look see around was the newer scrapbooking store in Brandon that neither of us had been to yet. And let me just say....it was amazing. It was packed with all kinds of scrapbooking goodness. The paper was buy 12 for 9.99. As I was picking some out Bryan yells across to me on the other side of the store that " if you buy anything today I am challengeing you to do 2 LO's by friday " uh huh!! But I must say it has worked cuz..I made 1 12x12 LO today! If you ever get a chance to go to this store you'll love it! Anne...there is Thomas Kincade stamps there!! lots of them!!

We had a little bit of time before my appointment still and decided to go to the other scrapbooking store. Well they had some new things there too and because I bought more paper my challenge went from 2 LO's to 4. I explained to the man that I am a COLLECTOR!!! not a scrapbooker!! But..I lost the arguement and 4 is now my new number.This is an amazing store and I had not been there since they started their renovations and their new room for evening crops is ohhh so nice!
After the eye test was over with we headed down to the walmart and Michaels and then to Starbucks for our last stop. Now this was only the 2nd time I had ever been in this place and the last time I was I specifically asked the person behind the counter to make me something like the Tim Hortons French Vanilla. Bryan had explicit instructions that I was not allowed to do that with him there so he had to help me order. so I ended up with a Venti Caramel Machietto. I think!! Anyways...tasted yummy and a fantastic way to end our day trip.
Great times with freinds.........I always cherish my time with my freinds. The memories we have from our evenings together scrapbooking and just laughing out loud. It is always such an energy booster. Within our group...Bryan , myself and another friend are going through losses. All of us at different stages. Some a few years old now..me comming up on the 1st year and the other with the recent loss in her family. We share something that can't be explained. We know things about eachother that we carry with us during our days. How when one of us is sad or down we all are. It touches us...we feel it...and just by getting together and laughing with each other we forget the pain for the moment. We or I do..realize how very verry lucky I am to have soo many freinds in my life. How that true friendship is hard to find..it takes time to achieve it and if you can find it you should never let it go. As Sheils was reading something to me today" Keep you chin up sunshine.......your friggin special " OMG we laughed!!! I love my days with friends!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great time! I so wish I was there with you guys. I miss those kinds of days. Who's changing your background on here?
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA hAAAAAAAAAAa
Tanya GIRL!!!!
I had a blast! I would go again in a heart beat!
Can not wait to see your 4 LO's!!!!!
Later
B
Sounds like you two had a great time. Gotta agree, friends are what makes life bearable.
Post a Comment