Wednesday, February 18, 2009

randomness

had a fabulous weekend with one of my best friends--friday,sat.,and sunday!!
Elmer was home last night and we had BBQ!! gotta love that!
Sheila bought me the best Valentines present ever....i post pics later
I've been a scrapping all day today after getting back this morning.
had a healthy mmm good lunch
meeting up with friends tonight for coffee in Morden
dishes done
laundry done
elmers not comming home tonight-- Yahooie!!
wrote in my journal
listened to music...some sad some happy
this is not a happy month for me
Valentines day was awesome...we ate out at Twisters in Winkler
it is frickin cold in manitoba today
yesterday we got around 5 inches of snow!!
shoveling sucks!! big time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a good time and scrapping to boot!! Woohoo! Can't wait to see pics of your layouts and your Valentine gift from your friend. I have your gift all ready I just need to wait for $ to mail it. lol Sorry but it's not scrap related. Hope you like it.