Thursday, February 19, 2009

scrapbooking yesterday

Yesterday I was a busy little scrapper. Out of our scrappin group we had 2 birthdays within the last week or so and one in December but I had not seen Sara to make or give her a gift and lets just say that my days over Christmas were busy with work and packing. So..I decided to make them each a layout about them. I had no pictures so I went into Facebook and printed some from there. This way they each received a gift and get this they also have a Tanya Doucette original!! lol
Sara could not make it to coffee so hers is back here with me until I see her sometime. Next week hopefully. Sara??.....if your reading this...SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

Coffee night was super. I stopped in a Bryan's a little early and we headed out to the local scrapbooking store and then to Wally World before meeting up with everyone for coffee. Had a great time. It was about 11:30 when I got home and then I stayed up till 2 ish. So today is low key but I will post again about the stuff from our Sunday trip to Winnipeg!!!
Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Layouts!! Doesn't Bryan look sad behind bars?? lol

Anonymous said...

Tanya THANK YOU So much for My LO!
Its fantastic!
I should the family this morning and they laughed!!!!
It was great!
Thank you!

Anne Krashel said...

Thanks again Tanya for the layout! Dwight thought it was great.
You're awesome!