
They were both purchased at Ten Thousand villages and did not cost lots. The first one was $5 and the other was $10. I will use the second one for apples in the kitchen but the first one I am not sure what to do with it. I was thinking it should go in my scrapping room with things in it on my table but...we'll see. I find that special place before long! I've had a kinda bad day today. Elmer's on the road heading to Edmonton..Hannah is gone to Winnipeg for a few days..and why can't they do these things when I have to work.?? Instead they leave me when I have nothing to do but sit in the house all alone. It doesn't help that it is cold and windy today so I can't go anywhere even if I wanted to but still........It leaves me to think and mope around and remember stuff. Like how I have not received a parcel in the mail since daddy died. Man that hits hard! I loved getting his care packages and letters. Now nothing............nothing.I should have gone with Elmer. I just should have.
1 comment:
Sorry you had a bad day today. I do love those baskets!! I don't know if you check the comments on your blog but I'll ask again....go check out my blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom and tell me if that's what you're looking for.
Post a Comment