----not much going on here in the land of cold and snow. Flipping cold cold out there today. -20 and with wind chill it is super cold.
----elmer is off this morning. Got him all pack for the week.He thinks a couple of trips to Alberta way. we'll see what later today brings. For now he is unloading south of Winnipeg.
----I am catching up on laundry and dishes. Worked days and evenings on the weekend.
----not feeling good today. so kinda gonna rest later.
Elmer cooked a chicked yesterday...which means I get to pick the meat off the carcus later today..YEH!!! gotta just love that job! haha
----I found out that coffee in the morning is a great thing!!
---went to Winkler on the weekend. Timmies for breakfast with elmer saturday morning. groceries and a walmart run then back at timmies for coffee for the way home. We each bought an extra one for later in the day. I had mine on the drive into work for evenings. MMM coffee!! Elmer won a coffee and a donut. Lucky bugger!
----nothing else...just regular stuff....
1 comment:
So far between Steve and I we won 3 coffees and one donut. Steve can have the donut. lol Now have you looked at my blog?? scroll way down to the bottom and let me know what you think. You'll want to turn off my playlist on your way down.
Post a Comment