Tuesday, March 31, 2009

oh my oh my where do I begin......

This is my scrapin space as of 730pm tonight!! I am supposed to be going scrapbooking tomorrow with some friends but where do I begin to start packing?? It is a total disaster. Kits all over the floor as well as new supplies and piles of papers. I should have never let it get this out of control. No wonder I never go down to my room and work on anything. It would take me an entire day to clean it up first! As of right now..I can not even see the top of the table. elmer bought me this Pez when we went on a mini get away to Brandon a few weeks ago! I did not have Pluto and he even knew that but not sure what others I am missing. I am pretty sure I do not have Donald Duck either. I should search e-bay. Those older ones can often be found on e-bay.
And yesterday while shopping ( well bumming around ) with my very bestest friend Sheila I spied the Wall-E pez at Dollarama!! Whoo hoo bonus!! Not a very good pic of them but you get the idea. I had an awesome day out with Sheila. Always with tonnes of laughs..tears in our eyes laughing. See daddy....my freinds make me so happy. If you were with us I bet you were shaking your head and chuckling too.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time with Elmer and your friend. I so wish I had a friend like that here. Miss you!