As I was just starting to appreciate the melting of the snow that had been accumulating since last November.....mother nature told us to hold off on the party and grace us with yet another snow storm. It has been snowing here since about 5pm last night and with absolutely no sign of letting up. Man...I just want some nice weather. WHO LIVES IN PLACES LIKE THIS ???? Where there is -45 to -48 cold and snow for about 6 months a year ??? OH YA THAT'S ME !!!!
Elmer is in Cypress River this morning. Not sure if he is delivering in this winter storm. I wonder if he'll be comming home today instead? He called last night and he hit a deer with the truck. Bumper damage I guess. Not sure what else.
I am going to try to get to cleaning my creative space. What a mess.as you could see in the picture from last night that i took. needs to be organized big time!
3 comments:
elmer what were ya thinkin'...leave bambi alone man ;)
Another dead Bambi?!?!
Ya your room needs a tad of a clean up. lol
Post a Comment