Monday, April 27, 2009
It's finally here.......
A mere two years after my dad and I were discussing the purchase of this fireplace casing..I finally went back to the store and bought it. I had seen it the same time I found my organ panel that daddy told me to run back to the store the very next morning and pick up as to not have it go to someone else!! LOL He told me I would NEVER find another one like that ever again. Well.....now the fireplce frame is in my kitchen too. I love it!! The picture is really crappy but my kitchen is very dark. Only one smallish window and it is on the north side of the house so there is not much light shining through. I need to be doing some decorating this week and getting it all fixed up. Sitting on top of it right now is just a few things I was kinda playing with to see if I wanted them there!! Click on the picture for a better view........it shows up lots of detail if you do. I absolutely love it..and now I am wondering why it took me 2 years to get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment