it almost never fails that there is life altering events that happen with all of us together! And on this day there was alot for all of us. Laughs laughs and more laughs! And a tonne of pics to prove that we all had fun and mesh very very well together! It is a shame that we only get together once and awhile. I wish we could all do this more often! Scrapbooking?? I think there was some done...I managed to get 6 done. Which for me is a little sluggush but GREAT considering the ill effects I was experiencing from the night before! LOL
This is just a couple of the LO's made by me on that day. I like them. There are ok! I ma thinking it is a bonus that the pics are scrapped....doesn't matter to me what the LO turned out like.....they are done!!

This is just a couple of the LO's made by me on that day. I like them. There are ok! I ma thinking it is a bonus that the pics are scrapped....doesn't matter to me what the LO turned out like.....they are done!!

No comments:
Post a Comment