Thursday, April 9, 2009

Movie time....

Went to the movies Monday night with Sheila's daughter Sydney. She wanted to go see Monsters vs Aliens and of course I did too!! Ended up going to the late movie by the time we had decided to and as it turned out...was a great decision. We were the only 2 in the entire theatre!! This movie is super funny. We laughed all the way through. And because it was only just us there...I took pics!! quite a few but I'll share these with you.



Note to self....not a good idea to get Tim Hortons coffee at 11 o'clock at night. Even though your tired at the time and have a long drive home!! It kicks in just as your walking in your door and ready to go to bed. I think it was around 2 AM when I finally could go to sleep that night. But so totally worth it in the end!

2 comments:

Anne Krashel said...

That was a great movie!!

Anonymous said...

I love your pics!! Great pics of the movie. You're right...not a good idea to have coffee at night.LOL Glad you had fun.