We have had a busy weekend.---Friday we went to Sheila and Keiths for BBQ and I managed to get some scrapbooking done with Sheila and Sydney. 6 LO's actually which is super good for me to get done in one afternoon. 4 of which will be in dad's album!! BONUS
---Saturday was work for me..a full day shift...busy at work..and came home to hide easter goodies for the 19 year old teenager. I so thought that I was over this. I told Elmer that he had to hide them. I wasn't going to. And we made a quick drive over to Cypress to the shop and then later on Bryan and his family stopped in. He brought me the coolest birthday present ever. The new Heidi Swapp invisable letters. (scrapbooking stuff) I can't believe I have them. Can't wait to use them this comming weekend. ANd taugght us a cool game that would be so much fun while you were drinking. I'll see if we ever get to find out what that is like!
---up early again on Sunday for work. Busy..busy at work. Lots of family in visiting residents.
---Got home from work to pack up and head off to Sheila's mom and dads for Easter supper.
---OMG the food...we had everything!!! And we all got Easter chocolate from mom and dad. Elmer's was half gone before we even left the house!!! MMMMMM chocolate.....It was a GREAT day!! Lots of fun for all of us. I missed Sheila. I had not seen her for almost 2 days. ha ha ha
---left after 730 sometime and drove Elmer to Cypress. He had to leave last night
---Got home here late...and just relaxed! I was super tired and sore from the busy weekend. Work tends to do that for me!
--today is my birthday and what am I going to do...nothing I doubt as I am all alone. Elmers on the road and Hannah is gone.
--so there will be no cake this year( I can't eat it anyway) and I already have my flowers from Elmer. Looks like I might just go rent a movie and relax tonight.
3 comments:
Wishing you HAPPY BIRTHDAY...this is the third time I've tried to make this work and I'm not rewritting everything again.. I have NO patience when it comes to computers. Any way hope ya had a nice relaxing day...will be in touch.
Lynn
Looks like you had a great weekend. Chocolate is a nono for me right now. I'm trying to have it only once in a while. lol
Happy Birthday!! Hope it wasn't too boring for you today.
why can't you eat cake?
Post a Comment