Thursday, June 4, 2009

I bought myself a car....

A Oldsmobile Alero. Silver in colour,2 door coupe, am/fm with cd player, 5 speed trans, spoiler,no sunroof(which was a feature I kinda wanted) and silver really isn't my thing either but...I am looking at some graphics to add to the car to give it a personal touch. Not sure what else to tell you about it. This isn't the best picture either. I could have zoomed in a little closer for you all.

Elmer will be keeping the van for himself. I am no longer a person with a family mobile!! Yahoo!!
A cute little sporty car for me.

4 comments:

michelle said...

i was wondering why you had not spilled the beans yet!!

no sunroof...add a crown with some bling!!!!

Anne Krashel said...

Nice set of wheels you got girl!! Can't wait to get out of my familymobile.
Enjoy!!

carol said...

Did you buy it in Wpg? I had a friend selling one just like this. Love it! I'm seeing something sassy to make it yours....

Some day I will look like the cool chick I am instead of the mini van Mom. Don't get me wrong, I love my mini van. But I'm looking forward to the day when a smaller car means more freedom for Mama!!!!!

Enjoy the car!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! And I love what Michele said. A crown and some bling!! Now that you have a car, you can go on a road trip and come see me!! ;o)