--raining again and I HATE IT!!
--cleaning the kitchen..hate that job but loving the placement of decor right now
--working nights tonight with a great co-worker. Love that!
--cleaning my bedroom and hanign more pics from daddy. Sad day for that especially since it is a gloomy and cloudy day. I miss him so much right now. This month is his birthday. What should I do to celebrate that??? Any ideas??
--I still have my heat on and it is June. The weather sucks!
--I am definately going to be modifying my car to look like a girl should be driving it! LOL
--Elmer is NEVER allowed to drive my car again. He stalled it 8 times yesterday!! go figure...and he drives a semi truck!
--been scrapbooking ALOT and lovin it. I need to post some of my layouts
--nail appointment friday..what should I get done this time??
--I want to go see Night at the Museum in theatre. I wonder if I can squeeze that in this week??
--Hannah has been gone since saturday night and I love the peace and quiet in my house right now. Well...not totally quiet..I have music blaring!! LOL
--Dominique will be home in 22 days. Can't wait!!
--Bryan, Joy and the girls stopped by on Friday. They brought my van back to me. Thanks guys. Your the best!
--I have not seen Sheila in 4 days...and I am going through withdrawl. I miss her and need to plan a playdate soon!
--I need to get a coffee table, headboard and footboard set for my bed and a desk for the computer etc..
--I am going to have orange JELL-O for lunch! Love my jell-o
--The garage WILL be cleaned out this weekend. ELMER DID YOU HEAR ME ON THAT ONE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment