has passed me by and I hardly remember what has happened. I worked nights during 3 days of it and so my sleeping pattern was all screwed up. Gotta love that. It rained on and off for most of the week. Sun was out yesterday and I loved seeing it. Hannah had to have a chat about parking in the driveway so when all 3 vehicles were home we all had room. Not sure she got the message but we'll see!! KIDS!! Believe me...she did not like being told how to park! Working evenings today. That's right...nights to evenings. Who needs sleep??? And I am not sure why my phone rang this morning ffrom work but it looks like they wanted me to work days and evenings today. I DID NOT ANSWER IT!!!!
Elmer BBQ'd supper last night. Hambergers and then I made the salad. It was alot of work....I opened the package of per-made salad mix and took the dressings out of the fridge!
I watched part of the hockey game on Friday night but was called into work nights at 5ish so I had to sleep too. While tossing and turning in bed I was picturing what the score might have been and I just had to get up and see. Way to Go Pitsburg!!! 2-1 victory for them. Go Crosby.!! My intesnsion for friday night was to have a few drinks and watch the game but I got the call from work before the party started so I said yes to work and put the coolers back in the fridge!
Washing uniforms right now so I can go to work later. While working nights I just keep taking a new one and throwing the used ones in a pile. I never do laundry while I am on nights. Lazy I know but I lose my gumption then. No energy what so ever during the day.
I did not get to go to the movies this past week. Oh well maybe this week comming. I did absolutly no scrapbooking either.
Dominique gets home in 14 days. We have all made arrangements or did not pick up any shifts so we could all go get her at the airport! Elmer is so excited to see her...I am not looking forward to the fighting between sisters. Not sure either of them are even concidering the fact that they will have to share the bathroom again! It did nopt go over well before and I am sure it will not again.
2 comments:
Working nights does that to a person. So glad I'm not doing that anymore. Although the $$$ was much better doing nights than it is chasing after 5 kids ALL day!! oh well. Take care!
I hated working nights. I used to fall asleep standing up. Was kind of dangerous working with utility knife and molding machines.
Is Dominique going home to stay or just the summer?
Post a Comment